Saturday, January 2, 2016

Successful using faith to overcome obstacles in life and career

DEBBIE MACOMBER Advocates JOURNALING

TIME: You strongly advocate journaling in your book. Why?
DEBBIE MACOMBER:  I think it’s a wonderful way of passing [along] and remembering your own history. It’s a wonderful way of looking at God’s faithfulness. I look back and read these journals and I think “Oh, how did I ever get through that time?” It’s how I process the day.

Has your lifestyle changed much with your success? You started out with a rented typewriter.
Yes. I have more than one computer now. I’m sitting right now in a beautiful [second] home inFlorida. It’s a little town called Vero Beach. We are on the island, so we are on the river. My husband was able to retire at age 50. It’s been a wonderful reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment